SOFTWARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (m/f)
m***@algorismi.com
2008-01-18 12:29:40 UTC
Algorismi is a Belgian company highly specialized in the development
of solutions dedicated to the management of software quality. Among
the products commercialized by Algorismi: ProjecsTrax, Ensure, and
Meter4X.

In order to strengthen our activities on the European market, we are
looking for an INTERNATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (m/f)

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Mission

After a training on the company and its products:
- Follow-up of the existing customers,
- Building and animation of an European distribution network,
- Prospection on new and existing markets,
- Participation in various exhibitions (Europe and USA).

PROFILE:
- University or High School degree in economics. Technical knowledge
is a must.
- Bilingual French/English (a third European language is an asset:
Spanish or German)
- Experience in Key Account management and prospection is a must
- Business oriented and communication skills
- Enthusiast, entrepreneurship, results oriented, flexible,
autonomous
- Willing to travel up to 40% of his time
- Driving License

OFFER :
- Contract/Permanent
- International working environment in a growing and innovative
company
- Attractive benefits

CONTACT:
Miguel Lopez
***@algorismi.com
Mickaël Wolff
2008-01-18 13:02:12 UTC
Post by m***@algorismi.com
Algorismi is a Belgian company highly specialized in the development
L'anglais est la langue officielle en Belgique ?
--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis
http://lupusmic.org